Want a fulfilling career in social service? View career opportunities currently available below:
Minimum Diploma in Accounting or ACCA.
2 years experience in similar capacity
Good team player and positive working attitude
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Fresh graduates with an interest in the social service sector are welcome to apply
The Literacy Intervention Teacher helps 4 to 12-year old students cope and remain in mainstream schools, and reduces the risk of juvenile delinquency in their later years. This role is for a committed individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of children and their families through educational intervention programmes for specific learning needs.
– Assist to coach children with their school work.
– Assist to run programmes and activities for the children.
– Assist to respond to parents at the center.
– Minimum GCE O Level
– Team player
– Enjoys working with children aged 6-12 years.
– Passionate and patient about working with children.
The important work of Epworth Community Services is funded primarily by generous well- wishers who strongly believe in our cause.read more